- Degree by
- Il3-university of Barcelona
- Academic Coordinator
- Phd. Antoni Fonseca Casas
- 30 ECTS
- Starting date
- 14th April, 2020
- Study mode
- Online Live videoconferences
- 2550 €
Is it time for you to learn the collaborative and multidisciplinary methodology which is revolutionizing the construction sector?
Integrated Design with Autodesk BIM Tools Postgraduate Course is the only online Postgraduate course that teach students BIM methodology and in addition Autodesk software techniques that will allow them to take advantage of 100% integration and understand the full potential of the Autodesk BIM Suite Software to carry out any BIM project. The Course has been designed to take the student from beginner´s level through to being able to design a comprehensive digitally designed project in 3D.
Integrated Design with Autodesk BIM Tools Postgraduate Course is delivered by leading experts and practitioners of the highest level, including Autodesk Expert Elite Professionals who have been recognized by Autodesk as contributing a significant amount of time, knowledge, and assistance to the Autodesk community.
By learning how learn how transform your designs from 2d to 3d in stunning life like renders will allow to your clients to see their projects in a very visual way and will increase your proposal to project rates.
- Learn BIM methodology from scratch and transform your projects from 2d to 3d
- Create an authentic BIM Workflow
- Understand the potential of the most used Autodesk programs and how to integrate them to obtain a comprehensive BIM platform
- Learn to work with better efficiency, save costs and time and adapt your product line to new regulations
- To be able to create more detailed projects and better-quality designs
- Know the different existing BIM roles: Review, Modeling, Coordination, Management and Direction in BIM, BIM Management
- Understand the competencies of each role and learn the whole BIM methodology
- Dominate the most used Autodesk programs
- Be able to include structural design as well as installations in your BIM project
- Project visualization skills will allow your clients see their designs with stunning, lifelike, 3d renders
BIM Managers, Design Team BIM Manager, Design or Construction BIM Coordinators, Construction BIM Manager, MEP, 3d Designers, BIM Project Management Roles, Revit Designer, BIM Structures.
Students will have software licenses included for the entire Postgraduate Course
For Autodesk Software (Revit, Robot, Navisworks, Green Building Studio, etc), students will receive three years of free educational licenses
Flexible, interactivo y dinámico,
estudia donde quiera que te encuentres
UNIVERSIDAD DE BARCELONA
Recibe tu título de la IL3 UB
PROFESORES DEL SECTOR
Los mejores profesionales