Title IL3 – University of Barcelona
Course Instructor Roger Guitart
Credits 30 ECTS
Starting date 26th october 2020
Duration 6 months
Learning Method Online Live Videoconferences
Price 2550€ Early Bird Discount
Description and objectivesIs it time for you to learn the collaborative and multidisciplinary methodology which is revolutionizing the construction sector? The Course has been designed to take the student from beginner´s level through to being able to design a comprehensive digitally designed project in 3D. Integrated Design with Autodesk BIM Tools Postgraduate Course is delivered by leading experts and practitioners of the highest level, including Autodesk Expert Elite Professionals who have been recognized by Autodesk as contributing a significant amount of time, knowledge and assistance to the Autodesk community. By learning how learn how transform your designs from 2D to 3D in stunning life like renders will allow to your clients to see their projects in a very visual way and will increase your proposal to project rates.
- Learn BIM methodology from scratch and transform your projects from 2D to 3D.
- Create an authentic BIM Workflow.
- Understand the potential of the most used Autodesk programs and how to integrate them to obtain a comprehensive BIM platform.
- Learn to work with better efficiency, save costs and time and adapt your product line to new regulations.
- Be able to create more detailed projects and better-quality designs.
- Know the different existing BIM roles: Review, Modeling, Coordination, Management and Direction in BIM and BIM Management.
- Understand the competencies of each role and learn the whole BIM methodology.
- Dominate the most used Autodesk programs.
- Be able to include structural design as well as installations in your BIM project.
- Project visualization skills will allow your clients see their designs with stunning, lifelike, 3D renders.
Careers and professional developmentBIM Managers, Design Team BIM Manager, Design or Construction BIM Coordinators, Construction BIM Manager, MEP, 3D Designers, BIM Project Management Roles, Revit Designer, BIM Structures.