Starting date September 15th 2020
Description and objectives
Do you want to be an expert in renders and project visualization, ensuring your project is seen and represented using the latest visualization software?
It is becoming more important everyday the need to show your project in a 3D model offering real life renders and the possibility to see during the design phase how the finished building will look.
This course explores how to bring to life your 3D model using programs such as 3ds Max and V-Ray, leading software which can often offer remarkable effects which are sometimes difficult to differentiate from real building images.
In the course we will look at all areas of design and the material editor, material creation and image referencing including decals and backgrounds.
As the students will already have a command of Revit, using 3ds Max and Vray will allow them to create a step by step approach to creating high end and photorealistic building renders.
- Create high quality photorealistic renders using tools such as 3DSMax y V-ray.
- Perfect for interior and exterior design.
- Show Stakeholders or potential investors the true value of your project with 3D renders.
- Learn how to take a Revit model to another level and add photorealistic qualities to your renders.
- Give your clients the opportunity to be able to explore your project in 3D in the most amazing detail.
- Start with the basics of 3D rendering through to dominating important design areas like lighting and materials.
Careers and professional development
BIM Managers, Design Team, Design or Construction BIM Coordinators, Interior Designers, Render Specialists.