Starting date July 14th 2020
Description and objectives
Do you want to learn how to collaborate within a BIM environment effectively and coordinate your projects to obtain maximum results?
The BIM Coordination and Collaboration Course is a program that explores the best collaboration practices which include all aspects of your project including control quality, effective teamwork, planning and communications with all the leading stakeholders.
The Course also covers in recognizing, anticipating and resolving the most common conflicts to ensure a smooth operation and avoid potential hazards and will allow you to participate in diverse projects applying BIM Coordination techniques.
- Model and extract key information and site data.
- Analyze different potential collisions between stakeholders and key players and operatives.
- Learn how to create a team and to work simultaneously within the BIM project.
- Learn which tools and software can be used to guarantee a well-organized process.
- Be part of a BIM Coordination team and offer the skills to make sure any project can take place avoiding potential problems.
- Learn the importance of a efficient communication strategy.
- Be competent in looking for potential problems before they may arise.
- Ensure the project runs smoothly using maximum collaborative tools and making sure all processes are optimized in real time and is seen and shared by all stakeholders.
Careers and professional development
BIM Managers, Design Team BIM Manager, Design or Construction BIM Coordinators, Construction BIM Manager.