Starting date October 13th 2020
Description and objectives
Do you want to learn Autodesk Revit Software and to create 3D projects with one of the world’s leading BIM software?
Autodesk Revit software has quickly become a world standard in BIM software for your construction projects and with Revit as your main software you can easily add other Autodesk programs to create your complete BIM solution!
The BIM Revit Architecture Course is the first module in our Postgraduate Course and can be taken as part of the program or as an individual Course.
The Course includes a complete overview of Revit and leads the student step by step how to dominate this leading BIM software and how to start to design in 3D and create a fully functional building model.
- Dominate Autodesk Revit Architecture Program and design 3D projects and use the BIM methodology for your project.
- Learn and control the necessary resources using Revit, from the 3D process through to different views and renders.
- Start to take your first steps towards the Revit User and Revit certified Professional exam.
- Learn from leading BIM experts and Revit Certified Professionals.
- Use Revit and your core BIM software for your 3D projects.
- Learn to create your project using one of our leading building designs.
- Learn to apply design elements to develop your projects.
- Be ready for a competitive workplace and be fully trained to join any project using Revit.
Careers and professional development
BIM Managers, Design Team BIM Manager, Design or Construction BIM Coordinators, Construction BIM Manager, MEP, 3D Designers, BIM Project Management Roles, Revit Designer, BIM Structures.