Description and objectives
Do you want to be prepared to work within a BIM Methodology in installation projects incorporating heating, electrics and plumbing?
Our BIM MEP Installation Course is a program that brings the necessary tools to manage building installations incorporating BIM Methodology in all its phases such as planning, design, implementation, operations and controls.
- Dominate BIM (Building Information Modeling) processes in each installation phase
- Design and model climate systems including accessories and terminals
- Apply the necessary knowledge to manage lighting and conductivity projects
- Design elements and personalized installation components and apply them within your project
- Know different BIM roles: Revision, modeling, Coordination, BIM Management to understand a more global approach to BIM Methodology.
- Have a competitive advantage and be able to participate in leading projects.
- Learn what information is needed in a parametric design process during its whole life cycle.
- Dominate the whole installation process and learn how to participate in a knowledge sharing environment.
Careers and professional development
BIM Managers, Design Team BIM Manager, Design or Construction BIM Coordinators, Construction BIM Manager, MEP, 3D Designers, BIM Project Management Roles, Revit Designer, Lighting Designers, Installers, Installation professionals.