Starting date January 11th 2020
Description and objectives
Would you like to dominate the Autodesk Revit Structure program and how to become an expert in 3D design?
The BIM Revit Structure Course is a program which has been developed to allow the students to learn how to dominate modelling tools such as families and topography, once you have learned the key concepts of each one you will be able to complete your building model.
You will learn how to obtain the necessary information to create optimum modelling results:
Tables, quantities, renders, planning and design documentation, etc.
The BIM Revit Structures Course will allow you to participate in the modelling and design process using BIM Methodology.
- Dominate Autodesk Revit Structure software and start using Revit as your core BIM software.
- Learn to extract all the necessary information for your model at all its levels: Tables, plans, archives, topography documentation and structural building models.
- Learn how to integrate Revit Structure within your BIM model.
- Prepare the student towards the Revit User and Revit Certified Professional exam.
- Learn how to apply the necessary tools to create structural models which will allow you to develop simultaneously and coordinate in any architectural environment.
Careers and professional development
BIM Managers, Design Team BIM Manager, Design or Construction BIM Coordinators, Construction BIM Manager, MEP, 3D Designers, BIM Project Management Roles, Revit Designer, BIM Structures.